Monday 25 June 2012

NOTD - Fantasy Fire Remix





I love fantasy fire. The colours it throws out when sunlight hits it reminds me of oil on the road. As the sun is making an appearance I thought I would get it out. The problem with it, as anyone who has it already knows, it takes about 4 coats to have any decent colour on the nail so it is better used layed over a base. So to enhance the shine I used it over Models Own 'Sterling Silver'. I think it looks good and when the light hits it.. well get your sunglasses!
(Sorry about the smudge on the middle finger, didn't notice until I'd uploaded the pic)

Models Own 'Sterling Silver' £5.00
MaxFactor 'Fantasy Fire' £3.99
(Both at Boots)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena