Thursday 9 August 2012

17 Wild Curls Mascara

Hi everyone! Today I present another high street mascara review: 17 Wild Curls. Its supposed to give 'bold, beautiful eyes' with 'intense curl'. And last 10 hours.
The brush provides easy application and the effect on the eyelash is lengthening and curly.. as you can see it doesn't apply clumpy either! Towards the end of the night it DOES go flaky and there can be some smudging if you rub your eyes (I wear contacts so thats probably why I rub my eyes so much!) but the overall effect given makes it worth while in my opinion! 8/10!


You can buy 17 Wild Curls mascara at Boots for £6.29 but on the Boots website it is only £2!! Bargain!

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for reviews on this as there's a Boots voucher going around at the moment to get this for just £1. Looks great on you so might have to splurge the £1 and give it a try! :)

    Lola ..x | LolaStarHearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, I've been looking for a new mascara, may give this one a go, looks lovely on!

    http://zoejohn.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena