Monday 26 November 2012

NOTD - 17 Lasting Fix Polish in 'Exquisite' and Saffron London in '08'

Today I have a NOTD that seems a bit more 'classy' than my usual ones... plus the fact it took a lot longer to execute! The base is 17 Lasting fix in 'Exquisite.. dark green with lighter green shimmer running through... a definite festive polish that veers away from the traditional red.
I then applied Saffrons Infamous gold flake glitter Avaliable here for £1.49 with free P&P to the tips. The problem with this chunky glitter is that i find you have to dab it to get the gradient effect which in turn means the polish can get rather thick. My advice is to make sure that it is fully dry before doing anything otherwise it does smudge.
This is one of my favourite NOTDs, and one I'm hoping to repeat closer to Christmas with different colours. What do you think?

17 Lasting fix polish in 'Exquisite' - £2.99 at Boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena