Sunday 3 March 2013

Leibster Award


I was nominated a while back for a Leibster award by Jules over at Flabbyface, and it made my day as it was the first time I had been tagged and felt part of the community! So, after many weeks I have finally sorted myself out and here it is!




What is the Leibster Award?
A kind of tag/chain letter for blogs with less than 200 followers. It gives them a platform, lets others get to know them, and helps new blogs out.

What do you do?
State 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions set by the person who tagged you and set 11 questions for the people you tag.
11 Facts about myself:
1. I speak fluent Spanish after living in Spain for 3 years... (Maybe not so fluent now)
2. I have been to 9 primary schools, 2 secondary schools, 2 colleges and 1 University.
3. My over half is my first love and our anniversary is the 1st January (he’ll never forget that way!)
4. My favourite perfume is Flowers by Kenzo.
5. On my 18th birthday I still had train track braces top and bottom.
6. My favourite colour is red.
7. I love Pikachu. And am a proud owner of a Pikachu onesie.
8.  I was 0.3% away from a 2:1 degree in Linguistics and Spanish.
9. I love Greys Anatomy. It will be a sad day when it ends.
10. I once won a competition when I was younger for dressing up as baby spice.
11. I enjoy cleaning.

11 Questions and Answers:
1. If you could change one thing you've done in your life, what would it be?
I would change the amount of effort I put in at University. I thought it was a bit of a lark and joke.
2. If you could only choose one meal to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Freshly baked baguette with chorizo and cheese.
3. What is your most expensive makeup item and did you think it was worth the purchase?
YSL Touché Éclat foundation. It is fabulous and worth every penny.
4. When did you first start wearing makeup?
Year 7? Had a bit of a thing for bronzer so was often orange (cringe).
5. Which type of films do you prefer to watch? Horror, Action, Thriller, Fantasy-Si-Fi or Romance?
I prefer action films. And anything with superheroes in.
6. What kind of scents do you go for? Floral, Fresh, Warm & Spicy or Woody & Earthy?
I think floral? I don’t really know different ‘notes’ of a perfume. I have a sniff and if I like it I’ll wear it.
7. If you could see any band or artist live, who would it be?
This is hard as I don’t take a great interest in music. I don’t have a favourite artist but I think Lana Del Rey would be awesome live.
8. If you had £40 to spend on makeup or skincare what would you buy?
I would buy a Mac eye shadow for my palette (in woodwinked) then spend £30 in Boots on Rimmel, Barry M and L’Oreal goodies.

9. If you could teleport anywhere in the world for the day where would you go?
New York New York!

10. Do you believe in aliens?
I do as maths tells us that there must be life out there so logic wins (and I don’t believe in little green men in UFOs, more the notion of there being other life forms.

11. If you had to bring in a board game to school, work or university for the day and had to play it, what would it be?
Buckaroo. Everyone loves Buckaroo.

11 Questions for the people I tag:
1. How many lipsticks do you own?
2. Cats or Dogs?
3. Favourite fruit juice?
4. Ever broken a bone?
5. Favourite place you’ve been on holiday?
6. Believe in love at first sight?
7. Favourite TV programme?
8. Tea or Coffee?
9. False lashes or extensions? Or none?
10. Favourite nail polish of all time?
11. Live in your own place or the family home?

Who do I tag?
Anybody who reads this blog. This might be a cop-out but so many bloggers have done it already, and I don’t want readers to be left out. If you do answer the tag, I will link you here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena