Sunday 3 March 2013

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

I've wanted a new foundation for a while now so when I saw this on offer I thought why not? The Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, as stated, offers 'traceless coverage foundation' which seems a rather mighty claim, and that it 'lasts all day'. The foundation does have a scent as well, rather sweet, however once on the skin it disappears.
The coverage is medium and the colour is a perfect match for my skin so on that note it works. It covers the redness of my skin and evens the skin tone out. The added bonus of this foundation is that it has SPF 18, something which is very important.
Regarding the claim that is 'lasts all day'... I'm going to say no (suprisingly). It does last about 8 hours on my normal skin (that is with powder).

I would recommend this foundation for those on a budget, it does live up to the claim of matching the skin and looking traceless. And for it's price.. well it is cheaper than a few drinks at the pub and it's a lot better for you! Buy it here for £6.99 (currently on offer for £4.99).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena