Friday 27 September 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask

Skincare!
Grabbed your attention yet?
No7 is a brand most of us have probably dabbled in (due to those wonderful £5 off skincare vouchers boots do). I myself have a lot of No7 products as their quality is worth the extra few pounds (an plus I stock up with those amazing vouchers). This mask, their Beautiful Skin Purifying mask is the bee's knees. Something I will repurchase again and again.


So what is it? It is a face mask that uses thermal technology to draw out impurities. Yes you heard that right. You apply it to a damp face, massage it in, leave for five minutes then wash away. The gimmick is that upon contact with the damp skin it heats, leaving a warm sensation that opens pores. As you can see its rather a thick cream that has exfoliating bits in it to, so great for combination skin.  When washed off you are left with soft skin (feels like a babies! Amazing I tell thee) that gives you that clean feeling. I follow with a moisturiser/cleanser depending what routine I'm going with that day. Good tip is to use a muslin cloth for removal and for extra gentle exfoliation.
The packaging is plain and simple, not OTT which is great and with a squeezey tube you can control how much you want to use. Good times!

Get it for £12.50 here or from your nearest Boots.
Well.. what are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a fab little mask! I love No7 skincare products, they're all really great quality xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are some of the best for the price!

      Delete
  2. I have used a couple of tubes of this stuff before, and I definitely used to really love it. It doesn't work so well now that I have really bad acne because it kinda hurts, and it can be a bit irritating, but it used to leave my skin feeling soooo smooth.

    The only thing with it is you have to be sure you wash it all off really thoroughly, it loves to linger on the skin if you're not careful.

    www.gleepface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I need to use a muslin cloth to make sure it's all gone! X

      Delete
  3. I love No 7 skincare! The hot cloth cleanser and beautiful skin moisturisers are both amazing. This also looks awesome so I'm definitely going to pick it up since I have a voucher that needs using before the 6th! xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena