Wednesday 6 November 2013

MAC 'Dubonnet'


What can I say about MAC lipsticks that I haven't already? Major Swoon.
Whilst sitting here this morning, watching my kitty knock all my birthday cards off, I decided to have a go. Talk about Dubonet.
A dark, vampy scarlet red, perfect for seasonal looks and the autumnal makeup look that hits our faces when fluffy scarfs and warm hats are taken out of storage. It's an unsung hero, no major hype in the blogosphere. Because it isn't too bright, it's an all rounder when it comes to suiting a skin tone. Pale girls, darker skinned types and everything in between will be able to pull this off which makes it pretty versatile, especially when it comes to makeup looks.
An amplified finish makes this lipstick easy to apply, creamy and rather pigmented. It's comfortable to wear, easy to apply and doesn't drag upon application. I think the fact it doesn't highlight flaws and dry lips makes this a win too.
Well... what more can I say. If i sing any more of its praises I might as well publish a book about it!
But take a look at the ones the bloggers don't talk about. Because that is where you'll find some real gems.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Charlie & The Beauty Factory, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena